"'Death' is coming, Kagura."
Inori Minase (Japanese)
Imperator Librarius (帝)
Homura is a young effeminate, yet androgynous human. He has knee-long brown hair, amber eyes, and a pale complexion; on Homura's forehead, there is a small red mark. He wears a highly stylised orange and white sokutai that stops high up on his thighs with small golden ornaments hanging at the rims, and is tied to his waist with a white bow; a red scarf is tied around his collar. A tall black hat sits upon Homura's head that has intricate golden details near its base, and he wears orange platforms over long white socks. According to his mother, Homura inherited his father's hair colour. 
During his reign as Imperator, Homura wears a deep purple version of his usual sokutai over numerous layers of red, white, and green kimonos. Instead of his large hat, he wears a large, golden, circular headpiece that faces forward, and instead of his orange platforms, Homura wears red ones.
Regal and graceful - Homura does not speak much within the series, often keeping quiet whenever present, but isn't afraid to speak his mind, such as defying the wishes of Kagura Mutsuki on at least more than one occasion. Homura is very polite and understanding, having shown a great deal of gratitude to Bang Shishigami for leading the Ikaruga people in his absence, but is also humble, asking that those around him don't fret over his safety. Homura is very close to Kagura, and is fond of Bang. 
Child of and successor to Lord Tenjo, 'Homura Amanohokosaka'. Bang has been searching for the child for a long while. 
Child of and successor to Lord Tenjo, 'Homura Amanohokosaka'. Since the Ikaruga Civil War, he has long been missing.
However, Kagura has him under his protection, as per Lord Tenjo's request. 
- Homura's sex is never disclosed in the Japanese version of the games. However, the English version uses the pronouns 'he/him/his' when referring to Homura.
- Despite being an important character in BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Homura does not speak nor have a story sprite in BlazBlue: Central Fiction. In an interview with creator Toshimichi Mori in the BlazBlue: Central Fiction Official Setting Material Collection, he stated that the majority of Homura's scenes were cut from the game, and that they were to have a larger role in the story. These scenes would have included expanding on their relationship with Kagura and Tenjo.
- BlazBlue: Spiral Shift - Hero of the Frozen Blade
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Chrono Phantasma Story Mode, Episode 12
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Library Mode, Character #064
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Library Mode, Character #065
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction Official Setting Material Collection, Toshimichi Mori interview