Platinum the Trinity/Biography
Owner of the Nox Nyctores Muchorin. The two hate conflict of any sort and used to live quietly in the ruins of Ibukido, which was part of the former Ikaruga Federation, in order to monitor a "certain something." However, due to a request from Jubei, to whom they owe their lives, they travel to the Thirteen Hierarchical City Kagutsuchi.
A girl inside whom the souls of the rash and headstrong girl "Luna," mild and relaxed boy "Sena," and one of the Six Heroes "Trinity Glassfille" coexist. She takes the Nox Nyctores "Arma Reboare: Muchorin" in hand and wanders Ikaruga to defeat Terumi for their beloved Jubei's sake. 
For a month, Platinum had been travelling with Bang to return to Ikaruga. Trinity had sensed the use of sorcery nearby, worrying Bang.  The two of them soon arrived in the 8th Hierarchical City of Wadatsumi, finding Carl Clover. The two introduced themselves to one another, although Luna accidentally called the Deus Machina: Nirvana a doll, leading to Carl pushing aside. The group then disbanded with Luna claiming that she wanted to go the 7th Hierarchical City of Kazamotsu.
Trinity took over Platinum's body and fatally attacked Hazama. The man retaliated and stabbed her before dragging off the side of the Monolith they were standing on. Trinity, Luna, Sena, and Hazama all fell into a nearby lake, presumed deceased.
When Bang and Platinum arrived in the 7th Hierarchical City of Wadatsumi, Luna was shocked at Bang's seriousness. Although both Luna and Sena wanted to cheer him up, they had no idea how to, and decided to leave to continue to another Hierarchical City. Little did they know that Bang had sent one of his ninja to watch over them as they travelled as he feared they would not be safe. 
She was later taken by Valkenhayn R. Hellsing into the Alucard Castle, but when Luna awoke, she found Rachel Alucard, Nago, and Gii. She quickly set her sights on the three of them, throwing a massive temper tantrum. Luna and Sena were easily bested by Rachel, and their consciousness slipped from them as Trinity took over.
Platinum promised Jubei to defeat Terumi, but Luna and Sena did little battling as Trinity took over the body when they encountered him. In truth, this was not Terumi but a shadow of him created by Phantom's pure hatred.
The rash and headstrong girl "Luna," the mild and relaxed boy "Sena." The two coexist in one body, and together possess the Nox Nyctores "Arma Reboare: Muchourin." In the land of Kagutsuchi that Jubei had been searching for, they realize that something about themselves has begun to change. 
Platinum became one of the chosen and was absorbed into the Embryo, and their memories were altered accordingly. Trinity left Platinum, inhabiting multiple Nox Nyctores before she found her way to Jin Kisaragi's Yukianesa. Without Trinity, and in an unstable location like the Embryo, Platinum's existence destabilized and began to fluctuate between existing and not. They found themselves in Bascule, and bumped into Bullet, who was unable to recognise them.
Nine the Phantom teleported Platinum to Ikaruga and told them to kill Izanami for their wishes to come true by claiming their piece of the Azure. They were attacked by Nu, but managed to escape after their unstable existence made them invisible to Nu's scanners. Luna, however, began to forget Sena's name and vice versa, and their bodies became transparent before briefly returning to normal.
Jin Kisaragi and Trinity eventually found them, and using the Power of Order, Jin was able to stop Luna and Sena from disappearing. Using Muchourin, Platinum materialised Trinity and they formally met for the first time.  Trinity, Jin, and Platinum teamed up to break into a Sector Seven facility to retrieve data on Platinum's body. Here, Trinity revealed to them that Platinum's body was originally meant for Trinity herself, but she decided against using it. They then escaped with the data.
Later, Platinum's body was modified by Trinity and Carl to better suit their needs and to prevent them from disappearing. After the maintenance, the trio parted ways with Carl and were found by Jubei, who warned them of the eleventh Nox Nyctores, Corpus Sepulcro: Requiem.  Luna and Sena were soon dropped off in the Kaka Village and were ordered to materialize the Hihiirokane using Jubei's Sekkigan, the eye of his brother Tomonori. Although worried for Jubei since he had a serious wound, they pushed on to create the blade as they did not want to let him down.  They eventually completed their task, giving it to Hakumen when he came for it, learning that Jubei could not retrieve it as he was locked in space-time. 
Platinum eventually dissolved into seithr, her data backed up by Es. She was reborn in the new world created by Ragna where she was escorted by Mai and Kajun to Litchi's clinic – she met Linhua, and it's presumed that she came under Litchi's care.
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend Official Site (JP), Platinum the Trinity
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Official Site (JP), Platinum the Trinity
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Story Mode, Chrono Phantasma, Episode 1: Unexpected Enocunters
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Story Mode, Chrono Phantasma, Episode 05: The Guided
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Story Mode, Episode 18: Beginning of the End
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Story Mode, Sector Seven, Episode 4: The Land of Ikaruga
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Story Mode, Six Heroes, Episode 2: Year: 2200
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Story Mode, Six Heroes, Episode 8: Bonds of Fate
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction Consumer Edition Official Site (JP), Story - Platinum the Trinity
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Episode 002, Chapter 008, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 006, Chapter 045
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 009, Chapter 064, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 009, Chapter 073, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 009, Chapter 073, Sub Scenario 2
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 010, Chapter 077, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 078, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 010, Chapter 086, Sub Scenario 2
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 012, Chapter 100