Platinum the Trinity/Biography
Owner of the Nox Nyctores Muchorin. The two hate conflict of any sort and used to live quietly in the ruins of Ibukido, which was part of the former Ikaruga Federation, in order to monitor a "certain something." However, due to a request from Jubei, to whom they owe their lives, they travel to the Thirteen Hierarchical City Kagutsuchi.
A girl inside whom the souls of the rash and headstrong girl "Luna," mild and relaxed boy "Sena," and one of the Six Heroes "Trinity Glassfille" coexist. She takes the Nox Nyctores "Arma Reboare: Muchorin" in hand and wanders Ikaruga to defeat Terumi for their beloved Jubei's sake. 
The rash and headstrong girl "Luna," the mild and relaxed boy "Sena." The two coexist in one body, and together possess the Nox Nyctores "Arma Reboare: Muchourin." In the land of Kagutsuchi that Jubei had been searching for, they realize that something about themselves has begun to change. 
Platinum became one of the chosen and was absorbed into the Embryo, and their memories were altered accordingly. Trinity left Platinum, inhabiting multiple Nox Nyctores before she found her way to Jin Kisaragi's Yukianesa. Without Trinity, and in an unstable location like the Embryo, Platinum’s existence destabilized and began to fluctuate between existing and not. They found themselves in Bascule, and bumped into Bullet, who was unable to recognise them.
Nine the Phantom teleported Platinum to Ikaruga and told them to kill Izanami for their wishes to come true by claiming their piece of the Azure. They were attacked by Nu, but managed to escape after their unstable existence made them invisible to Nu’s scanners. Luna, however, began to forget Sena’s name and vice versa, and their bodies became transparent before briefly returning to normal.
Jin Kisaragi and Trinity eventually found them, and using the Power of Order, Jin was able to stop Luna and Sena from disappearing. Using Muchourin, Platinum materialised Trinity and they formally met for the first time.  Trinity, Jin, and Platinum teamed up to break into a Sector Seven facility to retrieve data on Platinum’s body. Here, Trinity revealed to them that Platinum’s body was originally meant for Trinity herself, but she decided against using it. They then escaped with the data.
Later, Platinum’s body was modified by Trinity and Carl to better suit their needs and to prevent them from disappearing. After the maintenance, the trio parted ways with Carl and were found by Jubei, who warned them of the eleventh Nox Nyctores, Corpus Sepulcro: Requiem.  Luna and Sena were soon dropped off in the Kaka Village and were ordered to materialize the Hihiirokane using Jubei’s Sekkigan, the eye of his brother Tomonori. Although worried for Jubei since he had a serious wound, they pushed on to create the blade as they did not want to let him down.  They eventually completed their task, giving it to Hakumen when he came for it, learning that Jubei could not retrieve it as he was locked in space-time. Es. She was reborn in the new world created by Ragna where she was escorted by Mai and Kajun to Litchi’s clinic – she met Linhua, and it’s presumed that she came under Litchi’s care.
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend Official Site (JP), Platinum the Trinity
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Official Site (JP), Platinum the Trinity
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction Consumer Edition Official Site (JP), Story - Platinum the Trinity
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Episode 002, Chapter 008, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 006, Chapter 045
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 009, Chapter 064, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 009, Chapter 073, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 009, Chapter 073, Sub Scenario 2
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 010, Chapter 077, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 078, Sub Scenario 1
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 010, Chapter 086, Sub Scenario 2
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 012, Chapter 100