Help:Manual of Style
- American English over British English.
- Italicize names and shortened names of titles (but not acronyms).
- (BlazBlue: Central Fiction and Central Fiction, but CF)
- When describing characters, use present tense for consistency.
- The biography sections use past tense.
- The appearance/personality/powers sections use present tense.
- Use the Oxford comma: in a list with more than three items in it, put a comma before the "and."
- ("Apples, oranges, and peaches," NOT "Apples, oranges and peaches.")
- No apostrophes after family names unless it's in the possessive.
- (So, you would have "The Hazukis invited Mai home." and "Izayoi is the Yayoi's treasured heirloom.") http://grammarist.com/style/last-names/
- Commas, periods, and other punctuation inside quotes, but colons and dashes outside.
- ("Here is a quote." Here is "a list": apples, oranges, and peaches.)
- No punctuation marks after an incomplete sentence on a list
- Ragna the Bloodedge
- Jin Kisaragi
- Noel Vermillion