Yuki Hayami (早見ユキ) is a supporting character in BlazBlue: Bloodedge Experience - Part 1 and BlazBlue: Bloodedge Experience - Part 2. She is the aunt of Naoto Kurogane and Saya Terumi, and the mother of Haruka Hayami. Despite her quirky and eccentric attitude, she is like a mother to Naoto, and shows unconditional love towards all of her family.
She appears to have some experience with the Mitsurugi Agency.
Yuki is described as a woman with auburn hair who's age is difficult to tell, and something that not even Naoto is sure about. Shinnosuke Fukuda has described her as gorgeous and with large breasts.
Yuki fulfils the maternal role in the Hayami household, acting as the glue that keeps everyone together. Despite this role, Yuki struggles to take some things seriously, and will openly joke about various subjects. She will often joke about when Naoto will finally start a relationship with Haruka, continually prodding him to initiate. One of Yuki's hobbies is collecting various cute clothes , and she is addicted to coffee.
- There are many similarities between Yuki and Yuki Himezuru. Both are similar in appearance, have similar personalities, share the same first name, work long hours, and both are Japanese.
- Makoto Nanaya strongly reminds Naoto of Yuki.
- BlazBlue: Bloodedge Experience - Part 1, Chapter 1 - Contact
- BlazBlue: Bloodedge Experience - Part 1, Chapter 2 - Immortal
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Story Mode, Episode 011, Chapter 092