Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi (
Prior to the Dark War, Take-Mikazuchi was a weapon that had existed for an unknown amount of time. It was eventually found by Nine the Phantom who began renovations on the weapon, but relented half-way and took half of its core, using it to fuel the future Nox's that she would create. Seven, Eight, and Kazuma Kval continued to work on the Nox in secret. When the Black Beast first reappeared, Seven and Eight summoned it to attack the monster, using Celica A. Mercury as a power source. However, Deus Machina: Nirvana saved Celica before she could be completely drained, preventing Take-Mikazuchi from becoming strong enough to destroy the Black Beast with its laser, but still with enough power to force the Black Beast to retreat. 
After the war had ended, the humanity sealed Take-Mikazuchi within a giant satellite above the world. The Novus Orbis Librarium used it in 2194, during the Ikaruga Civil War, to destroy the 5th Hierarchical City of Ibukido, with the event becoming known as the Burning Fields of Ikaruga.  Due to its immense power, Meifang Lapislazuli planned on creating a complete replica of the Nox using Bell and the No-Name Grimoire.  On December 31st 2199, Take-Mikazuchi was used by Takamagahara in an attempt to destroy the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi, but was blocked by the Tsukuyomi Unit, activated by Rachel Alucard.  The weapon was not used again until the February of 2200 where Izanami summoned it from its orbit and used it to fight against Ragna the Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, and Noel Vermillion - although defeated, its core was used to create the Embryo, with another version existing inside the space and being consumed by Nu-13.
The largest and most powerful of the Nox Nyctores, Take-Mikazuchi has the firepower to level entire Hierarchical Cities. Its primary weapon is a large laser that it fires from its mouth, but it is also capable of summoning a myriad of sharp discs that can be launched at an opponent. Another weapon includes a type of mortar that it can fire from its back. In addition to its projectiles, Take-Mikazuchi is also very physically strong, being able to punch and headbutt opponents away from its body. There is one weak-spot on the giant, however, this being its core located on its chest.
Take-Mikazuchi takes the shape of a giant humanoid with pure black skin and thick red veins running down its entire length. Its eyes are red ovals and the majority of its body is hidden within a giant green satellite.
- Seven - wielded during the Dark War with Eight.
- Eight - wielded during the Dark War with Seven.
- Novus Orbis Librarium - used during the Ikaruga Civil War.
- Takamagahara - took control after the war ended.
- Izanami/Saya - after seizing control of Takamagahara, she wielded this weapon.
- Nu-13 - took the Embryo's version of the weapon and fused with it.
BlazBlue: Central Fiction Library Entry
Nox Nyctores number 1. Possessed by Takamagahara.
It is sealed within a satellite in orbit. The destruction of Ibukido was due to an attack by Take-Mikazuchi. The laser is fires is powerful enough to annihilate an entire Hierarchical City, but requires several years to recharge between shots. 
"Gigant" is Latin for "Giant", while "Take-Mikazuchi" is a deity in Japanese mythology that controls thunder; the name can translate as "Thunder God". In the localization, Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi can literally translate as "Giant: Thunder God".
- Take-Mikazuchi is the main focus of the Highlander Assault Mode unique to BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma and BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend, during which players must try to defeat both the eponymous Nox Nyctores and Izanami.
- BlazBlue: Phase Shift 2, Chapter 6 - Black Beast, Reappears
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Story Mode, Prologue
- BlazBlue: Variable Heart, Chapter 16
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Story Mode, True Ending
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Library Mode, Weapon #001