A port to Kagutsuchi that the NOL harshly regulates. The port has multiple docks for Ars Magus vessels to both leave from and dock at. Depending on the timeline, either Noel Vermillion or Tsubaki Yayoi have visited this location in their search for Jin Kisaragi alongside Hazama. After the Continuum Shift, Noel, Iron Tager, and Makoto Nanaya met here before leaving for the Ikaruga Region.
This location was also remade within the Embryo.
The port is a large harbor that hangs off the edge of Kagutsuchi. Unlike a traditional harbor next to the sea, this port receives sky ships. A large steampunk clock hangs nearby, and the metallic walkways have various patches, owing to Kagutsuchi's neglected state. Various naked grates and exposed metalwork show the inner workings of the city, while various beastkin and demi-human civilians move around the area. Ars Magus vessels fly around the stage, and the stage itself has three versions: one at 10:30am, filled with bright sunshine; another at 4:45pm, drenched in harsh rain and dark clouds; and the final version is at 9:00pm, which is illuminated by nearby streetlights.
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Kagutsuchi Port AM 10:30, Kagutsuchi Port PM 9:00
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Kagutsuchi Port AM 10:30, Kagutsuchi Port PM 4:45, Kagutsuchi Port PM 9:00
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - Kagutsuchi Port AM 10:30 (as Kagutsuchi Port)
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Part 1, Chapter 1: Stratum City
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Story Mode, Noel Vermillion - lost child
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Story Mode, True Ending