|Edit details used on characters' gameplay pages from this page. See Category:Gameplay Subpage for a list of all pages like this, and Help:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Gameplay for an example of a standard layout for this page.|
A hero of old who has chosen the sword! A heavy-hitting fighter who annihilates his opponents!! 
Hakumen's Drive's ability, "Zanshin" (
斬神) is a powerful parry that you won't see anywhere else. Furthermore, his Heat Gauge at the bottom of the screen is different, as his Heat will slowly increase by itself over time. The Gauge will be depleted when using skills that are Specials or higher.
|Normal Input||Alternative Input|
| Zanshin (God Slash)
|Counters opponent's attacks with a knockdown blow.|
| Gurren (Crimson)
|↓↙← + A (uses 1 Magatama)|
| Renka (Lotus)
|↓↙← + B (uses 2 Magatama)|
| Zantetsu (Steel Slash)
|←↙↓↘→ + C (uses 3 Magatama)|
|→↓↘ + A (uses 3 Magatama)|
| → Enma
|A after Kishuu (uses 3 Magatama)|
| Hotaru (Firefly)
|Midair ↓↙← + B (uses 2 Magatama)|
|Midair ↓↙← + C (uses 3 Magatama)|
| Kokuujin: Shippu (Empty Sky Form: Summer's Advance)
|→↘↓↙←→ + C (delayable) (uses 4 Magatama)|
| Kokuujin: Yukikaze (Empty Sky Form: Winter's Riposte)
|↓↘→↓↘→ + D (uses 4 Magatama)|
| Kokuujin Ougi: Mugen
Kokūjin Ōgi: Mugen
|↓↙←↓↙← + D (uses entire heat gauge)|
| Empty Sky True Form: Judgement of the Sword
Kokūjin Ōgi: Akumetsu
|↓ charge ↑ + D|
- Enma is the Buddhist king of the afterlife/underworld, and is also known by the name Yama.
- The hell of Crimson Lotus is the sixth or sometimes seventh of the eight cold hells in Buddhism.
- Summer's Advance and Winter's Riposte reference seasonal winds (typhoons and blizzards respectively).
- Lotuses (blooming in July) and fireflies have summer connotations; camellias are flowers that bloom in winter.
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Official Website (JP), Hakumen