|Edit details used on characters' gameplay pages from this page. See Category:Gameplay Subpage for a list of all pages like this, and Help:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Gameplay for an example of a standard layout for this page.|
Excite spectators with the operation of two characters in one! The highest difficulty character of this work!! 
Use the Drive button to control "Nirvana," a special doll that normally stays still, but will move while the Drive button is held down. Carl has a small reach but moves quickly, while Nirvana has a long reach but moves slowly. Their synchronization's freedom of action and transcendent combos will be perfect for intense players!
|Normal Input||Alternative Input|
|Creates an attack using the marionette|
|↓↘→ + A or B|
|→↓↘ + C|
|Midair ↓↙← + C|
| La Campanella
|↓↓ + release D (midair also) while the marionette is active|
| Con Brio
|→↓↘ + release D (midair also) while the marionette is active|
| Con Anima
|→↘↓↙← + release D (midair also) while the marionette is active|
| Con Fuoco
|←↙↓↘→ + release D (midair also) while the marionette is active|
|←↓↙ + release D while the marionette is active|
| Laetabili Cantata
Uruwashi no Kantāta
|→↘↓↙←→ + C|
| Rhapsody of Memories
Tsuioku no Rapusodī
|↓↘→↓↘→ + release D (midair also) while the marionette is active|
|↓↙←↓↙← + release D (midair also) while the marionette is active|
| Deus Ex Machina
Deusu Ekusu Makina
|→←→←↙↓↘→ + release D while the marionette is active|
- Vivace (lively) and Allegretto (moderately quickly) are musical tempos.
- Con Fuoco (with fire), Con Brio (with vigor), and Con Anima (with feeling) can be added to a tempo as a modifier, i.e. Presto con fuoco (quickly, with fire).
- Cantabile (songlike) is both an instruction for a tempo and a method of playing, and can also stand alone as the title of a composition.
- A cantata and a rhapsody are both types of musical compositions.
- A fermata (𝄐) or General Pause (G.P.) is a rest or note held for a prolonged length of time.
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Official Website (JP), Carl Clover